THERAPEUTICS | PEPTIDE THERAPY
Peptides occur naturally in the human body and are considered the building blocks of proteins. There are thousands of known peptides, and they regulate a wide range of biological functions and processes. With that in mind, it’s easy to then see that peptides provide a wide range of therapeutic applications.
As we age, the body’s capacity to produce peptides and proteins declines. It’s one reason we begin to slow down.
Benefits of peptide therapy include:
- Increased development of lean muscle
- Improvements in workout and recovery
- Reduced body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- Increased energy, strength, and stamina
- Improved cardiovascular endurance
- Accelerated healing from injuries or surgery
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Better regulation of hormones
- Improved libido
- Increased body’s ability to tan naturally